Fans Can Buy Single-Game Tickets as Early as Tomorrow by Purchasing 3+ Games
ST. LOUIS, Mo., February 5, 2019–The St. Louis Cardinals have announced that single-game tickets for the 2019 season will go on sale this Friday, February 8, at 10 AM CT.
Fans who wish to purchase tickets to three or more games can take part in a special online-only multi-game ticket sale beginning tomorrow, February 6, at 10 AM CT.
The multi-game and single-game on-sales will be available at cardinals.com. In addition, tickets for Friday’s single-game on-sale will be available via phone at 314.345.9000 and at the Busch Stadium Box Office on 8th Street.
The Cardinals’ 2019 home schedule features two weekend series versus the Chicago Cubs (May 31-June 2 & September 27-29) and holiday matchups against the New York Mets on Easter (April 21), Pittsburgh Pirates on Mother’s Day (May 12) and San Francisco Giants on Labor Day (September 2). Busch Stadium will host interleague games with American League West teams including the Los Angeles Angels (June 21-23), Oakland Athletics (June 25-26), and defending division champion Houston Astros (July 26-28). The Redbirds will also host their American League rival, Kansas City Royals, for a two-game set on May 21-22.
This year’s schedule also features over 50 promotional dates for fans of all ages. Highlights include the mystery Hall of Fame Opening Day car parade bobblehead (April 6), an adult powder blue road alternate embroidered jersey (April 20), a “YADI” tumbler (April 26), a Cardinals crossbody bag (May 12), a MV3 triple bobblehead (July 28), a stadium exclusive Yadier Molina Funko POP!, (September 2) and a Stan Musial and Red Schoendienst double bobblehead (September 14).
The Cardinals will continue to utilize dynamic pricing in 2019 to more accurately price tickets for individual games and provide fans more price options. In 2018, 89% of games featured tickets available for $10 or less and 53% of games featured tickets at $5 or below.
Throughout the season, the team will offer great fan-friendly values, including the “Dynamic Deal of the Week” and a host of other offers highlighting outstanding ticket savings for fans at cardinals.com/fanvalues. A full list of fan-friendly values for the 2019 season follows:
2019 Fan-Friendly Values
- Budweiser Ballpark Pass: The popular monthly digital ticket subscription will return in 2019. The Budweiser Ballpark Pass delivers a standing room ticket for every home game (except Opening Day) for just $29.99 per month. Budweiser Ballpark Pass sales will begin in March.
- KMOX 1120 First Pitch Tickets: At 9:00 AM CT on the day of each home game, fans may purchase a voucher good for two tickets for just $11.20 ($5.60 per ticket). Fans redeem their vouchers for actual tickets 15 minutes prior to game time. Tickets may be anywhere in the stadium from Field Box to Standing Room.
- Nathan’s Famous Family Sundays: On most Sundays, fans who purchase RF/LF Pavilion or RF Terrace tickets will receive a free jumbo hot dog and Coca-Cola.
- Prairie Farms Ice Cream Sundays: Two hours prior to each Sunday game, fans can enjoy games, prizes and free Prairie Farms ice cream and North Star frozen treats in Ford Plaza.
- AAA Discounts Rewards: AAA members receive a $10 discount off tickets on most Monday-Thursday games.
- Fill Up at Phillips 66: Beginning April 1st, fill up with eight (8) gallons or more at a participating Phillips 66 to receive a special discount ticket offer of up to 50% off many 2019 games.
- Ticket Packs: Several different 5-game and 10-game ticket packs are available, which feature discounted tickets to 2019’s best promotional giveaways and highest demand games.
- Group Value Nights: Select games throughout the season where groups of 20 or more receive 50% off regular ticket prices.
- Cards Cash: Stored money built into the barcode of your ticket, good for use at any Busch Stadium concession stand, kiosk or Official Cardinals Team Store. Fans can add $12 Cards Cash to a ticket for just $10.
- Outside Food & Drinks at All Games: Busch Stadium is the only St. Louis sports venue where fans may bring in their own food and drinks for all home games (some size and content restrictions apply).