Fans Can Purchase Tickets to 3+ Games Beginning today at 10AM
ST. LOUIS,Mo., February 21, 2018– The St. Louis Cardinals announced today that individual tickets for the 2018 season will go on sale this Friday, February 23, beginning at 10 a.m. CT.
Fans who wish to purchase tickets to three or more games will receive early access to take part in a special online-only “multi-game” ticket sale beginning today, Wednesday, February 21, at 10 a.m. CT.
In addition to hosting top National League teams such as the Chicago Cubs, Los Angeles Dodgers and Washington Nationals, the Cardinals’ 2018 home schedule features interleague matchups with American League Central teams including the defending AL Central Champion Cleveland Indians (June 25-27), Chicago White Sox (May 1-2), Minnesota Twins (May 7-8); the Redbirds will host their American League rival, Kansas City Royals, for a three-game set May 21-23.
This year’s schedule also features over 40 promotional dates for fans of all ages, with many returning favorites such as bobbleheads, replica rings and replica jerseys. A few, new items that will salute Cardinals historic moments and current roster favorites include a lightweight quarter-zip performance pullover (April 8), a “Yadi” tumbler (June 1), and a Dizzy Dean watch (August 19). Also new for 2018, fans will have the opportunity to help select a t-shirt design for a monthly t-shirt promotional giveaway.
As in previous seasons, the Cardinals will continue to offer great values in 2018 with ticket prices starting as low as $5.
“Busch Stadium should be an enjoyable and affordable experience for all fans,” said Bill DeWitt III, President of the Cardinals. “Thanks to our dynamic ticket pricing system, we’re able to provide great deals on a consistent basis.”
The Cardinals’ dynamic pricing system allows the team to more accurately price tickets for individual games and provide fans more value. In 2017, 72% of games featured tickets available for $10 or less and 33% of games featured tickets at $5 or below. Throughout the season, the team will continue to offer “Dynamic Deals of the Week” highlighting outstanding ticket savings for fans, as well as a host of other fan-friendly values which can be found at cardinals.com/fanvalues.
Sales for multi-game and single-game tickets are both available online at cardinals.com. In addition, tickets for Friday’s on-sale are available via phone at 314-345-9000 or in person at the Busch Stadium Ticket Windows and kiosks.
A full list of fan-friendly values for the 2018 season follows:
2018 Fan-Friendly Values
- Dynamic Pricing: Ticket prices fluctuate based on market value, meaning many games will feature tickets as low as $5.
- Great Promotional Giveaways: MLB’s best premium items including replica jerseys, replica rings and bobbleheads highlight a season of over 40 stadium giveaways and special promotions.
- Outside Food & Drinks at All Games: Busch Stadium is the only St. Louis sports venue where fans may bring in their own food and drinks for all home games (some size and content restrictions apply).
- Budweiser Ballpark Pass: After a successful 2017 debut, the popular monthly digital ticket subscription will return in 2018. The Pass delivers a standing room ticket for every home game for just $29.99 per month.
- KMOX 1120 First Pitch Tickets: At 9:00 a.m. CT on the day of each home game, fans may purchase a voucher good for two tickets for just $11.20 ($5.60 per ticket). Fans redeem their vouchers for actual tickets 15 minutes prior to game time. Tickets may be anywhere in the stadium from Field Box to Standing Room.
- Nathan’s Famous Family Sundays: On most Sundays, fans who purchase RF/LF Pavilion or RF Terrace tickets will receive a free jumbo hot dog and Coca-Cola.
- Prairie Farms Ice Cream Sundays: Two hours prior to each Sunday game, enjoy games, prizes and free Prairie Farms ice cream and North Star frozen treats in Ford Plaza.
- AAA Discounts Rewards: AAA members receive a $10 discount off tickets on most Monday–Thursday games.
- Fill Up at Phillips 66: Fill up with eight (8) gallons or more at a participating Phillips 66 to receive a special discount ticket offer of up to 50% off many 2018 games.
- Six Flags Double Play Combo: Get a Cardinals game ticket and a Six Flags one-day ticket for only $55.
- Ticket Packs: Several different 5-game and 10-game ticket packs are available, which feature discounted tickets to 2018’s best promotional giveaways and highest demand games.
- Group Value Nights: Select games throughout the season where groups of 20 or more receive 50% off regular ticket prices.
- Cards Cash: Stored money built into the barcode of your ticket, good for use at any Busch Stadium concession stand, kiosk or Team Store. Fans can add $12 Cards Cash to a ticket for just $10.
For more details, visit cardinals.com/fanvalues.